Sunday, February 26, 2012

18 Months

Worn out from their 18 month doctor appointment and running errands. Fell asleep in the exact same position on the way home.

The boys are moving on up in their height and weight percentiles.

Adam:
Height: 33.25 in (75th%)
Weight: 25.2 lbs (50th%)

Matthew:
Height: 33 in (75th %)
Weight: 24.4 lbs (50th%)

They are learning a few more words and animal noises. They are imitating everyone like crazy. They are playing together and with other kids more and more. They are sweet and kind little toddlers. <3

We are still doing "playroom" time once a day. Which I think really helps keep my sanity when I really need to get something done.

Of course they do throw their tantrums. Time out is our friend right now. Adam especially throws a lot of frustration tantrums. Usually we have to take a toy away that is frustrating him for him to calm down. Matthew is a little more patient, but both get upset if they want something and they don't get it ;)

Their sweetest moments are right before nap time and bed time. They cuddle, put their heads down on my shoulder, and just let me hold them. (I do this one at a time). Then we do eskimo kisses and lots of other kisses and laughing. Love, love, love it. I think they know they can get me to stay in the room longer by playing little silly games with me.

Yay for making it to 18 months!! Love this age.

No comments: