Sunday, May 9, 2010

22 Week Update

Weight Gain: 15 pounds

Baby Movement: I'm starting to feel them from the outside just about every day. And Alan has gotten to feel them several times as well! :) It still seems like twin A is a little more active than twin B.

Energy Level: I worked two days in a row last week, and it almost killed me. (I also didn't get good sleep at all before either of those shifts.) I had to rest for the next two days. Our census at work has been high for the last week and a half, so I've been getting calls almost every day to work extra. Usually I don't have a problem working a little extra, but I think it's more important right now that I don't push myself if I don't have to. So I haven't been answering the phone :) Plus until I hit about 30 weeks I am going to be really paranoid about premature labor. I don't want any 24-29 weekers.

Also... Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers!

No comments: