Saturday, September 6, 2008

Saturday Morning Breakfast

When I was growing up, my parents always fixed us/we helped them fix a nice Saturday morning breakfeast every week. It always made Saturday special, and gave us a nice meal to anticipate.

I wanted to do the same thing for Alan when we got married, so every Saturday I've been cooking a nice-ish breakfast. (It's the only day that I fix anything for breakfast actually.)

This morning it was an alvocado & cheese omelet, turkey-o-sausages (Alan's personal favorite), oranges and waffles.


Alan pretending he doesn't like it:

Still not quite a smile, but he said he liked it :)

2 comments:

Kate Ambrose said...

What a sweet thing to do for your hubby!

I make a nice breakfast most Sabbaths, although this week Dan told me to soak in the tub and that he'd fix me breakfast! How sweet is that? Pregnancy has it's perks ;)

Krystal said...

Aww, how nice is that?? Sounds like he is fulfilling his pregnancy-husband responsibilities well :)

I love when Alan cleans the apartment or makes me a meal.. or anything that is usually my job. That's another time I realize what an awesome husband I have <3