Wednesday, September 3, 2008

New Blog

Welcome to my new blog. I've been going through a lot of changes in the last few months. I graduated from Nursing School, got married, took my licensing test (the worst experience of my life, but I passed!) and started a new job as an RN in a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). Married life is better than I had even hoped it would be (and I had high expectations :p). I love being married to Alan, and I plan on posting blogs about our engagement and our wedding day. He is the perfect man for me <3 We have two little kittens that we've adopted since we've been married. Hobbes, the crazy one -12 weeks old, and Lucy, the innocent & sweet one - 9 weeks old. I would like to post a blog on those two characters too.

More to come later..

4 comments:

eao20 said...

Not bad, not bad at all. I especially like the parts about me ;) lol. You're awesome too. I love you <3

Anonymous said...

Hey do you have a BSN or ADN??

Krystal said...

I have a BSN.

A Compassionate Calling said...

What was your old blog? I think I followed it and haven't been able to find it. Now I know why