Wednesday, June 29, 2011

10 Months & Best Friends (I hope!)

Matthew (blue) actually came up to Adam & gave him a hug, placing his hand on Adam's back & his head on Adam's shoulder! I got the picture just as he was turning to leave, but it looks like Adam is giving him a kiss! So cute!

Matthew crawling over Adam.
I guess Adam forgave him :)
As you can see, the boys have really started interacting more! Sometimes they will just be crawling around while I am getting stuff done, and I will hear random laughing. That is the BEST. I also will hear random crying now. That is usually when one twin has stolen something from his brother. The other day I gave each brother a carrot, left to do something and then heard a screeching cry. I hurried back in there, thinking someone had gotten hurt, and I saw Adam with one carrot in his mouth & one in his hand, and Matthew (crying) reaching out for his carrot. So the love/hate relationship has officially began.

Words the boys say:
dada
mama
nana
baba
yaya
"i do"

They are both cruising around on the furniture, and practice standing on their own for short periods.

Love my 10 month olds!

No comments: