Tuesday, November 2, 2010

You would be happy too...

...if you were this well fed: Look at all of those fat rolls! ;) Hard to believe that these are the same scrawny 5 pounders that I gave birth to only 2.5 months ago. I love when they are smiling like this. Recently they have started trying to laugh. I think in a few more weeks they will be giggling up a storm.

Sometimes I feel like there is not enough of me to go around for these two little guys. I am so thankful we have both sets of grandparents close by, so when I am really overwhelmed I can get help. And who doesn't want to play with an adorable baby?? I really don't know how people raise twins without help.. I know it's possible, but definitely easier if there is an extra set of hands around.

Next week I am scheduled to go back to work. (Just one shift a week.. but shift is 12 hours). I will keep you posted on how that works out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad we live close too! As always, Dad was thrilled when I called him at work yesterday to ask him to pick me up at your house. He would have stayed at the office till 6 otherwise :-)

It really is wonderful being Adam and Mathew's grandparents. And we are also thankful that the other set of grandparents lives close by!

Love,
Mom