- God and His blessings
- My wonderful husband, I couldn't have married a better man for me :)
- Our new house
- Especially our kitchen and the jetted tub :)
- My job, working with sick/premature babies and supporting their parents.
- My coworkers, who get me through the day at work.
- Living close to both of our sets of parents, and all of our siblings (and sister-in-law :)
- Our two adorable cats, Hobbes and Lucy.
- Two engagements, my brother (engaged in Austria to an Austrian) and a good friend (engaged in Italy to a Virginian).
- My husband's good job with a good company.
- The fact I don't have to work nights or weekends, which is almost unheard of for a new RN grad :)
- The three Thanksgiving meals I got this year... one at work (since I worked the actual day of Thanksgiving), one at my parents house that night, and then leftovers from Alan's aunt's house :)
- And did I mention my amazing husband, Alan? :)
Saturday, November 28, 2009
This year I am thankful for: