Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

This year I am thankful for:
  • God and His blessings
  • My wonderful husband, I couldn't have married a better man for me :)
  • Our new house
  • Especially our kitchen and the jetted tub :)
  • My job, working with sick/premature babies and supporting their parents.
  • My coworkers, who get me through the day at work.
  • Living close to both of our sets of parents, and all of our siblings (and sister-in-law :)
  • Our two adorable cats, Hobbes and Lucy.
  • Two engagements, my brother (engaged in Austria to an Austrian) and a good friend (engaged in Italy to a Virginian).
  • My husband's good job with a good company.
  • The fact I don't have to work nights or weekends, which is almost unheard of for a new RN grad :)
  • The three Thanksgiving meals I got this year... one at work (since I worked the actual day of Thanksgiving), one at my parents house that night, and then leftovers from Alan's aunt's house :)
  • And did I mention my amazing husband, Alan? :)